Tuesday, December 5, 2017

New Milestone achieved – 600,000 visits for my blog

Today, there is a good news that my blog e-Onomastics has got 600,000 visits (for 5 years!). It’s a great achievement for a scientific and/or linguistic blogging. I have never thought I will go so far.  It’s because of readers of my blog so thank you very much for your support and interest. Without you guys this was not possible. 

On this occasion I would also like to thank my onomastic family for always being there and providing me news about conferences and meetings. Thanks you very much, my dear colleagues!!.




Here are few statistics of my blog

I will keep writing blog whenever I get time from my professional commitments. I am interested in all onomastic communities and projects.


Please also suggest me topics for writing blog post. Stay tuned for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment