- blog on e-Onomastics - digital onomastics - e-Science about proper names
- blogue sur e-Onomastique - onomastique numérique - e-Science sur les noms propres
- Blog über e-Onomastik - digitale Onomastik - e-Wissenschaft über die Namenkunde
- блог по е-Ономастике - цифровая ономастика - е-Наука об именах собственных
The round table discussion on «Language policy in Kazakhstan and onomastic space» was held on November 13, 2015 in Philological Faculty. This event hosted by the committee of Language policy and development of the Ministry of culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the frame of G-global. The round table discussion was led by the Head of the Philological Department, Doctor of philological sciences, Professor Sh. K. Zharkynbekova and moderated by Professor of Kazakh language department B. Abduali. Round table discussion was opened by the speech of Professor, Vice-rector for welfare development Dikhan Kamzabekuly. The round table was attended by the experts from different regions of Kazakhstan (Astana, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktobe, Karaganda, West Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan, South Kazakhstan, Pavlodar, Taraz).
· To discuss the main problems of language policy in Kazakhstan and onomastics;
· To improve the legislative and normative system of onomastics;
· To determine the cultural, historical, social and political factors on the way of developing Kazakhstan onomastics;
· To systemize the naming and renaming policy in Kazakhstan;
· To provide a venue for communication and collaboration among educators, researchers focused on Kazakhstan onomastics.
After all presentations, speech and discussion, the participants of the round table adopted and signed the Resolution.