|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) is a certified minority- and woman-owned business that offers a comprehensive suite of foreign language services to corporate, government and nonprofit clients throughout the world. MLS delivers practical, cost-effective and real-world solutions to its clients' needs, always remaining flexible and responsive to the changing requirements of our customers. After years of steady growth and active involvement in training and supporting our Armed Forces and Intelligence Community, MLS is confident in our ability to solve mission-critical problems quickly and cost effectively.|
Utilizing its global network of professional linguists, MLS can assist in meeting a variety of communications objectives through use of both new and traditional media. Our services include:
• Professional placement of linguistic personnel;
• Multilingual transcription and reporting;
• Customized foreign language and cultural instruction;
• Document translation in over 100 languages;
• Interpretation for business meetings, onsite consulting, legal proceedings and conference;
• Multilingual desktop publishing;
• Telephone interpretation;
• Multilingual voiceovers and subtitling;
• Development of software and Web-based training products in clients language of choice; and
• Web site localization.
To complement our linguistic resources, MLS provides audiovisual, graphic design, technical programming and desktop publishing services in manifold languages to create a wide array of materials using the most advanced production tools. Such end-to-end translation and design solutions are carefully customized to match all client specifications.
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS||1|
|REPORTS TO||EPASS Program Manager|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citizenship: US Citizenship required
Clearance: TS/SCI (CI poly preferred)
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.