|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Contract services to support the mission of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), its subcomponents, and others requiring Geospatial Intelligence (GEONIT) analytical contract services. Subject matter expertise is required to assist NGA in meeting a wide variety of requirements for GEOINT support; requiring the analysis of GEONIT data and information to meet the intelligence needs of the United States if America.|
•Excellent starting salary and compensation package – DOE/DOQ.
•Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance benefits.
•401K Retirement Plan available after 90 days.
•Generous vacation/personal time.
•Life insurance provided at no cost to full time employees.
•Short term/long term disability insurance provided at no cost to full time employees.
|Duties:||• Advanced familiarity with computer operations|
• Knowledge of data retrieval/storage and generating reports
• Knowledge of computer programs: Common office software i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and e-mail
• Advanced knowledge of geography, cartography, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS):
• Strong knowledge of geography
• Advanced map reading skills
• Skills, Knowledge and understanding of GIS applications/geospatial analysis
• Advanced knowledge of research gathering:
• Internet search tools
• Library functions (query, ordering, etc.)
• Proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient customer support skills.
• Minimum proficiency of Level 2 for Reading as defined by the Interagency Language
• Functional: Excellent analytical writing and briefing skills. Must be capable of typing 32 WPM
|Qualifications:||***Candidate must be currently cleared for TS/SCI access***|
• Senior: 10+ years’ relevant experience with High School diploma and specialized training
• Journeyman: 3+ years’ relevant experience with High School diploma and specialized training
• Bachelor’s degree in related field can be included for up to 4 years of experience
• Master’s degree in related field can be included for an additional two years of experience
Wiser is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Friday, July 10, 2015
Linguist and Toponymist for Wiser