- blog on e-Onomastics - digital onomastics - e-Science about proper names
- blogue sur e-Onomastique - onomastique numérique - e-Science sur les noms propres
- Blog über e-Onomastik - digitale Onomastik - e-Wissenschaft über die Namenkunde
- блог по е-Ономастике - цифровая ономастика - е-Наука об именах собственных
Help generate internal and external brand/naming options in order to create product and program titles unique to our client's brand! Our financial services client is in need of short term (2 mos) freelance help in naming their products and programs.
- Generate names by brainstorming options for products, sites, apps, programs, social media, etc., enterprise-wide, both external-facing and internal - Present naming alternatives to internal partners in meetings, at times in successive rounds of naming sessions - Research projects and leverage naming creative project brief - Coordinate and work with external creative agencies - Track naming requests through legal and compliance - Manage naming requests via an online marketing tool and perform brand reviews. Determine strategies with naming team - Track and report on naming requests’ status weekly - Monitor @naming mailbox for new requests - Assist Brand team and executives with other requests as needed
If you have naming or branding experience, I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity!
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to Fidelity 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Required (must have) skills and minimum qualifications Creative background working in an agency as a copywriter. Creative name generation background. Strong competency leveraging brand voice and visual elements Excellent project management skills and experience managing a high volume of projects under tight timelines