- to advance public education in the study of medieval genealogy and prosopography
- to promote research into medieval genealogy
- to publish the results of that research
- A journal, Foundations, is available to all Users and Members, and may be purchased by others on a subscription basis.
- We publish books and monographs on an occasional basis - see our online shop for details. We are open to proposals for new publications.
- We have a number of online projects - use the website menu for access. We welcome proposals for new online projects.
- An electronic newsletter provides a forum for members' queries or discussion.