CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SPECIFIC PROJECT
UNIVERSITA’ CA’ FOSCARI VENEZIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES
The research fellowship is awarded for the purpose of collaboration with the following research programme:
Art. 2 – Requirements for participation in selection procedure
3. Candidates must be in possession of the requirements at the deadline established by this selection procedure announcement (see art. 3, par. 2).
5. The following are not eligible for fellowships: permanent employees of the universities, public research institutions and bodies, the National Council for New Technology, Energy and the Environment (ENEA) and the Italian Space Agency (ASI), institutions whose scientific specialisation diploma has been recognised equivalent to the title of PhD in accordance with article 74, fourth paragraph, of the Presidential Decree of July 11th 1980, no. 382, in accordance with the relative budget availability.
6. Private employees can’t be grant holders.
7. Candidates are admitted to the selection conditionally; the University will exclude, by motivated provision, candidates who are lacking the prescribed requirements. Said provision is notified to the party concerned by registered letter with recorded delivery or by telegram on the request of the party concerned.
8. In any case the grant will be awarded having regard to the art. 18 of the regulation on the research fellowship.
Art. 3 – Application for participation in the selection and term
7. Applications can also be sent by certified email to the certified email address of Ca’ Foscari University, Venice: firstname.lastname@example.org by the above-mentioned term. The application must be sent only from another certified email address. In the email’s subject sent to the certified email address, specified above, please indicate [Research fellowship – Department of Humanities – Literary ‘archaeology’ of the Historia Augusta].
8. Applications can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. In the subject of the email sent to the email address, specified above, please indicate [Research fellowship – Department of Humanities – Literary ‘archaeology’ of the Historia Augusta].
11. Regardless the type of application’s submission, a copy of a valid I.D. of the candidate shall be attached; otherwise the application will be rejected.
12. Unsigned and illegible applications, the ones without the required personal data and the compulsory attachments will not be taken into consideration. Furthermore the applications which, for any reason, reach this University beyond the term specified in paragraph 2 cannot be accepted.
13. With the exception of the provisions of art. 6, all communications concerning the public selections announced hereunder are sent to the concerned parties by certified email, registered mail with recorded delivery, or telegram.
15. Lack of the declaration/s in accordance with letter d) par. 14 of this article, will result in exclusion from the selection.
17. The University accepts no liability in the event of the recipient being untraceable or dispersion of the communications due to inaccurate indication of the domicile by the candidate, failure or delay in communication of variation of domicile or causes not depending on the University, or for any postal, telegraphic or telematic errors or those attributable to third parties, chance events or force majeure.
19. Candidates shall enclose with their application: