Wednesday, November 1, 2017

e-Onomastics is 5 years old !!!

So my blog, this very blog, is FIVE years old this month! 
I can’t believe it’s been 5 years since I started blogging! 
It was tough to juggle full time work at college but I did it. 
Over that time, the vision for this blog has slightly changed but I am still doing more or less the same.
I am still in a bit of shock about that fact, never would I have ever dreamed that my blog could last this long. 
It’s been five amazing years spent in the company of all of you, wonderful and good-hearted onomasticians, who really keep me going. 
I can’t imagine my life without interacting with you guys whose generosity and research has been essential to me. Thanks to all of you delightful name-fans for bringing out a more confident side of me, with your collective kindness and endless array of support in sharing onomastic news. 
I’m so happy to have reached this milestone in my blogging "career" and hope to continue for as long as I can, as I have been nominated "Web Officer" by ICOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment