Category: Intelligence - Imagery
Primary Location: , DC, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires toponymy and geonames related support to analytical efforts in the production of intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and two to four years experience.
- Over 3 years and less than 10 years experience at the full performance level as a toponymist, linguist, or geonames specialist required.
- Minimum proficiency of Level 2 for Reading as defined by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Proficiency Levels or the equivalent that meets or exceeds the ILR skill Level 2 (testing must have taken place within two years).
- Advanced familiarity with computer operations. Knowledge of data retrieval/storage and generating reports.
- Knowledge of computer programs: Common office software i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and e-mail.
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS): Knowledge of geography, Basic map reading skill, Skills, Knowledge and understanding of GIS applications/geospatial analysis.
- Basic knowledge of research gathering: Internet search tools, Library functions (query, ordering, etc.)
- 3+ years of intelligence experience is desired.
- Requires active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Segment: Defense, Security Clearance, Geology, Electrical, Military Intelligence, Government, Engineering