Location: Northern, VA (additional locations may include St. Louis)
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: GIS / Imagery / Remote Sensing Systems / IT Engineers & Systems Analysts / IT Internet and Web Development / IT Software Application Development / Technology, Science and R&D
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a U.S. government security clearance up to a Full Scope Polygraph.
Job Description: This is a future opportunity to use your expertise and knowledge to help Great-Circle Technologies create geospatial solutions!
Join an elite group dedicated to continuous personal improvement as GCT is currently seeking Junior, Mid-Level, and Subject Matter Geospatial Engineers. These positions are for a leading edge geospatial intelligence development team supporting a number of initiatives, including near real-time tracking applications, autonomous image processing workflows, advanced web services, bi-temporal spatial data warehousing and complex spatial analysis, including the development of toponymic services. We are looking for agile geospatial and imagery software engineers that can contribute to multiple initiatives throughout the course of a single year and are willing to obtain a full-scope lifestyle polygraph. This team is developing leading edge solutions that are being rapidly deployed into production or operation environments and these solutions have already dramatically affected how the intelligence community operates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be eligible for a U.S. government security clearance
- Three plus years experience using Java or Java 2 EE (J2EE)
- Knowledge of NTM, commercial satellite imagery, or dynamic tracking systems
- Must have experience with web services
- Prior work with GIS tools preferred, but NOT required
- A working knowledge of Open GIS Consortium (OGC) standards
- WMS, WFS, WFS-T, WCS, Context, Catalog, GML, SLD
- Wide variety of client applications, which include, ArcGIS, ArcIMS, RemoteView, Google Earth, and NASA World Wind
- Oracle 10g Spatial is a PLUS
How to Apply: Send your resume with cover letter in Word format TODAY to:
When applying, please use the following guidelines:
- Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email
- Include both a cover letter and resume in word format
- Include both your email address and contact information in your resume
Great-Circle Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to confidentiality regarding all resume submittals.